Wednesday, December 18, 2019

ride for dec 22

I can't believe it, but I haven't led one of those Sunday rides for THREE MONTHS.

Oh, my stars. Between weather and family responsibilities, things just haven't worked out, until now. It appears I'll be able to get one more in before the end of the year.

So just to be sure I can still do 'em, we'll do a route that will look like this one, but will probably be a little different. There has been construction around the area, and it's probably cleared by now... but maybe not. So I'm making a few changes just to be sure.

We'll start at 10 at the usual Blackwells Mills lot. There should be adequate parking; some of the mountain bike riders don't come out in this weather.

If you sign up in advance, I'll try to pre-print you on the ride sheet so your fingers don't get too cold when you have to fill it out. (And I'll know that somebody is actually planning to come, and I haven't been completely forgotten!)

How could I have let these go for THREE MONTHS?

Princeton Freewheelers ride. Gotta be a member; non-members get one ride free (then you gotta join), yadda yadda yadda. (Link to ride listing on Freewheelers website...)

No comments:

Post a Comment