Thursday, January 23, 2020

ride for jan 26 2020

I tried to set a precedent of doing C+ rides on the last Sunday of the month, but I did a C+ route last week, and I don't think my C+ folks are gonna come out in the weather. If you want me to lead a C+ ride, contact me and I'll schedule one (weather permitting).

I'm planning to do this route, more or less. It's one of my common routes, but this version avoids Rosedale; I've had enough of the traffic there. Instead, we do Pretty Brook, which is hillier (a lot!) but more pleasant otherwise.

We'll stop at the Boro Bean. Leave Blackwells Mills/Six Mile at 10. If you pre-register, I'll have you on the sign-in sheet and you'll get a notice if I cancel.

Nobody dropped. Pace probably like last time. Princeton Freewheeler club ride; rules apply.

Hope to see some of youse. Sign-up link.

No comments:

Post a Comment