Tuesday, April 23, 2013

tour de franklin 4/28

This Sunday is the Tour de Franklin. Anybody on my team, or who wants to ride with us, should look for us at the start. I'll be wearing one of my signature solid-color jerseys, and you should also look for my black Prius in the lot.

The metric Century starts at 7:30; I expect to be at the ride about 7:00 am.  Last year, there was a bit of a mutiny over the early start time, but the organizers want everybody in for lunch at noon. Start location is the Community/Senior Building, 475 DeMott Lane, Somerset, NJ 08873 (between New Brunswick and Amwell Roads).

I have a list of the people who formally signed up, and I know of three others (at least) who are planning to come... but there may be others who either didn't tell me, or who forgot. Please find us at the start.

This will be a Freewheelers ride, with a sign in sheet, and subject to the club rules (including helmet and water bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment