Saturday, November 26, 2022

postless post for this ride.

 












Tom H invited a number of us on a pickup ride today, and I'm just not coming up with a blog post about it. The route was fine (it included a piece of the Trenton Trolley Trail, and I may steal a piece of it for a basic-level ride. Friend Laura OLPH said something about liking it better than my rides, I think because she didn't feel like she was dragging the group back (she worries about that on my rides, despite my trying to offer reassurance) (and I may have completely taken the wrong end of the stick on this; she'll let me know if I have). I hit a pothole hard on the Griggstown Causeway, and lost I light (that I was able to go back and recover) and had back pain from it for MILES.

We stopped at Thomas Sweet, about 3/4 the way through the ride (the late stop is a common practice on my rides, so I'm glad I'm not alone).

I got nothin'. Ride Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment