Sunday, September 18, 2022

a tired 38 miles

 So after exhausting myself on a demanding ride yesterday*, I was not looking forward to the 38-mile "Annoying Hills" ride I'd scheduled for today (I gotta plan this stuff better), but there it was on the schedule, so I ran it.

*Note that I'm glad I did the ride yesterday; it was fun, I like the people I was out with, and the gathering afterwards was a delight. But I'm still tired from it.

The pics are from the start, and the stop at Thomas Sweet:






Ride page. Don't let the average speed fool you; I started out strong, but flagged, and the last bit was at an ambassadorial pace. On the subsequent ride home (which you don't get to see), I was getting passed by turtles, snails, and roadkill.

I need to take some time for wrenching instead of riding.


No comments:

Post a Comment