Wednesday, July 6, 2022

july 4 all-paces

 I'll post a few of mine below, but you really want to go to the Photos & Albums page on the FreeWheeler website to see the album for this day. Luis C and Mike V sent along some of their pictures... and they were far better than mine.

I led a C ride on which The Excellent Wife (TEW) rode along (we don't have many rides together, so I look forward to these). We did this route, but the ride was largely memorable to me because the Stonebridge Bagels, where I'd planned to stop, was closed for the holiday. We repaired to the deli nearby for refreshment, and the Byron Johnson park had the toilets open.

(At Memorial Day, we nearly got blocked out in Allentown because of a parade. I wonder if the goddess of Allentown is toying with me?)

But I had a happy group, who stayed together (unusual for a group or fourteen who don't ride together). Thanks to Marty P for sweeping. Below, a few of my favorite pics from the day:















No comments:

Post a Comment