Monday, March 21, 2022

doing penance

So after dropping some people yesterday (I was far more broken up about it than anybody else was*), I went out on the Team Social Security C+ ride today, and rode with the group.

Mostly.

(*Two of the people I'd lost track of yesterday were on the ride today, and they assured me we were still pals, and I didn't need to be as apologetic as I was. But several other folks said they weren't coming on my Sunday ride because it's gotten too fast. I think it's time to address that.)

On the road:



We stopped at Stonebridge in Allentown. They don't hate us there.






Above, Anthony G has a lovely yellow Nobilette. He apparently likes metal bikes.

It got windy on the way back. We'd split up into a faster, medium, and slower group. Andy A, the leader, was in that group, and, on the principle that ya dance with them what brung ya (and he had convened the ride), I rode with the slower group, too.

It was a great day.


1 comment: