Friday, August 5, 2022

before the interment

 Tomorrow, Saturday, is the interment of The Excellent In-Laws, so, weather or no (and there is a threat of weather), I'm not gonna get a ride in. So today, I went out for the club Team Social Security ride out of Etra Park.








 Wait - that's Pat B! Was she rockin' excellent socks again? She sure was!



 I hung out in the back, and got to talk a bit to Andy A and Bobbi B, and Gen B. We brought it in just outside of B+ range.

Mike P led the group, at Al P's unavoidable suggestion, and did a good job for a first time outing. He led us to Stonebridge Bagels.






(Why is it that I have such a hard time getting a good picture of Terry? This was the least-worst of three attempts!)

It was a good ride; I'm glad I did it. I need to do the weekday rides more regularly; I don't know why I haven't done!



1 comment:

  1. Me neither, Jim. These are the Most Excellent People on the Planet!

    ReplyDelete