Tuesday, August 16, 2011

not ready yet

I've just started a new project; I'm setting up a website for charity rides in central Jersey. It's got some bugs (not least of which is that it's the wrong end of the season to do this), but it works (at least for now) as a Wordpress blog. I visualize it as a place where people can find out about charity rides, make teams to train and ride, and so on.

I hope to have it together for the 2012 ride season, but I really don't think it will be useful until the 2013 season. It's specific to rides I might actually do, so it's central-Jersey specific, and info about how much money to raise, and what goodies might be available, will be included along with dates, lengths of courses, and start location.

Further developments as they arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment