Saturday, September 18, 2021

spectacular reprise

 

(This is a "stuff that works" post because I finally remembered to get a photo of a Mash soda, available at the Sergeantsville store - not too sweet; complicated flavors. Soda for grownups.)


Neither Laura OLPH nor Tom H planned a ride for this week, so a few of the Hill Slugs/Insane Bike Posse figured they'd pop for the ride fee for the "on your own" version of the Sourland Spectacular, and do the 100km route I did last week. I decided I'd drag along for fellowship, although since I'd paid for the ride last week, I didn't think I needed to pay for it again.

Why did I think that was a good idea?




It was a hotter and muggier day. Our pace was slower than last week's, but I'm still beat.

I've got a recovery ride scheduled for tomorrow. I'll need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment