Thursday, October 21, 2021

phone contacts

 Among my phone contacts, I have:

  • At least two who are deceased,;
  • The estranged boyfriend of a coworker; 
  • Several contacts from a volunteer service I haven't done in four or five years;
  • Coworkers from previous jobs, whom I have not seen or heard from since;
  • Staff who have since departed from my condo management company;
  • A dentist I went to once, who I think I read has since lost his license to practice;
  • A housekeeper who fired us;
  • The guy who did my mother's taxes. He has since retired;
  • The guy who moved my mother into her assisted-living facility, like, four years ago;
  • The Philadelphia Parking Commissioner, who offered me a parking space for a day in Philadelphia three or four years ago. Is he still in office?
  • Two old bosses, who, together, fired me from my previous job;
  • A guy I haven't ridden bikes with in maybe ten years. He had a child, who's probably in fourth or fifth grade now;
  • A contact that's simply a number I don't recognize.

I can't bring myself to delete any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment