Sunday, November 18, 2012

songified epic first-ride speech

You may want to go check out the little kid's epic first-ride speech before you do the video below.

There's a bit of a backstory here: I was checking out NPR feeds to have something to listen to while I was doing a knitting project (about 40% because of a tinge of arthritis in my hands in the cold weather, and about 60% to see if I could remember the stitches), and I came across the "Ask Me Another" quiz-show feed. It looks like it ran for a short time and was not renewed (which is too bad, because I think it's hugely fun, and I love the hostess).

On one of the shows, the special guests were the Gregory Brothers, a troupe of three brothers (and wife of one - and why can't I think of a less graceless way of saying that?) who use Autotune to "songify" internet videos - they've done some viral things, the presidential debates, and news stories. Check 'em out on their site.

Well, imagine my surprise and delight when I found they had applied their treatment to my favorite little kid bike video:



You will get the hang of it. I know it.  Indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment