Saturday, May 25, 2013

pics from twin lights ride

No ride today: rain, wind, and cold kept me off the bike in the morning; in the early afternoon a THUMP!  from the garage warranted investigation; it turned out that one of the springs holding the garage door had let go (I think that's the third time for that one, and the other had broken twice). I went to Home Depot to get the replacements, then had to go BACK to Home Depot to get a replacement eye-bolt because it had been mangled beyond repair. And while the garage door is now being raised and lowered in a civilized manner, it meant I didn't get to the bike today, except for a quick two-miles-or-so around the apartment complex next door.

But Ed C sent me these pics of last week's ride, and they're good enough to put up:




Your correspondent.


Ride leader Tom H



Don't you love a gal with a French braid?


Neil C and Mark H. I am happy to report that, despite Neil's time off the bike, his and Mark's humor has NOT improved. At all.



Cheryl M


Photographer Ed C


The Twin Lights from the beach.


On the way back, we stopped at a Dunkin' Donuts, and Ed C was smitten with this one. That color is about right on my monitor. Can anything that color be non-toxic?

No comments:

Post a Comment