Tuesday, May 28, 2019

exhausting recovery ride and memorial day all-paces

On Sunday, May 26, I posted a ride that I thought was going to be a recovery ride, but first, I was more tired than I thought, and second, Ricky G and Dave H (who were the only takers) had other ideas than mine about how a recovery ride should go.


(I can't really blame it on them; I was pushin' it, too!)

You can see the ride page here. (It includes my ride to and from home.)

The next day was the Memorial Day All-Paces ride. I posted a "low C+", having planned on The Excellent Wife (TEW) to join me, but she had a fall, with skinned knees and road rash, the day before. I still had three takers: Judy F, Joe M, and Mini B. You can see our ride page, but for the pictures, go to the "Photos and Albums" page of the Princeton Freewheelers website.

No comments:

Post a Comment