Wednesday, August 28, 2019

ride for sep 1 2019

I want to go back to the Pig, especially after hearing that Laura OLPH stopped there after cutting out of my ride last time... but I hear there's bridge construction near the Veterans Park in Montgomery, so I might not be able to do my corner-of-Harlingen-and-Harlingen route. So I've set up this route, that adds a hill, but avoids the construction. (NOTE: this is a new route at 3pm Saturday Aug 31; it's a mile longer but avoids the climb to Mount Rose.)

9:00 start from the parking lot at Blackwells Mills/Six Mile Run. About 44 miles, with some hills worth considering (but nothing near as bad as going up Province Line, I promise). Sunday, September 1, in case that's not clear from the post title. I'll try to keep it to my "B-minus" pace, partly because I gotta lead another ride the next day (I'm leading a C+ for the Labor Day All-Paces; if we're still on speaking terms, you can come out and we can commiserate).

This is a Princeton Freewheelers club ride. Non-members are invited on one ride; after that you're expected to join.

Come on out and enjoy some good coffee at the stop. (Reliable sources tell me it's good coffee; my palate is incapable of discerning the difference.)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete