Tuesday, May 31, 2022

memorial day all-paces

 Mostly, you'll want to see the photo album on the FreeWheeler website; it's at this page.

But I took a C ride on the All-Paces yesterday...

... which was mostly memorable to me for two things: Anthony G's beautiful Basso:




 (How many lovely bikes does he have?)

... and the fact that we pulled into Allentown minutes before a parade was to start. We did manage to get through, but I think a number of the locals thought that we were the overture to the symphony that was to follow. (I gotta find an alternate route in case we're a minute later next year...)

We did this route. Afterwards, Paul Kimball pointed out a minor correction that will keep us off the dangerous Robbinsville-Allentown Road (county 526), which I will also incorporate for the future.

(Paul, if you see this: that saddle is the Selle Anatomica.)

(I got ANOTHER flat on the Krakow Monster. I need to review the whole tires/tubes situation on that bike.)

I also got a couple of leads for Ramblin' Wrench/mechanic business. I'm starting to get busy; this may turn into something.

No comments:

Post a Comment