Tuesday, November 2, 2021

halloween ride


 Yeah, I didn't lead a couple weeks ago because I was on the Fall Foliage Weekend hosted by the Bicycle Club of Philadelphia... and I didn't lead last week because Laura OLPH led her annual "Let's go see the Halloween decorations on Union Street in Lambertville" ride.




Yeah, not a lot of love for Republicans in Lambertville.






What did I say about Republicans?









It started out looking like it was going to be wet.





It turned out not to be a problem; some of it was gorgeous.


After judging the Halloween stuff, we repaired to Union Coffee, which I think I like better than anybody else does (certainly better than Laura does). I can't tell good coffee from bad, and the sweets are better than at Rojo's... also, there's a certain alternate-sexuality vibe here I like. When they find out I'm a cisgender Caucasian boomer, they're never gonna let me back in. (Martin G sent me this next picture.)




Ride page. More climb than you would have thought.

I've got a ride posted for this coming Sunday. It's time to go be responsible again.

No comments:

Post a Comment