Monday, November 16, 2015

favorite posts list

It was not my intention, when I started this blog (almost 1200 posts ago!) that its content should be so bike-heavy. But so it has become, and I've noticed that I've referred people to particular posts, or people have asked about topics that I've had posts on.

It turns out that this blog has become a source of information... or at least, I flatter myself that it could be. So I've set up a list of "favorite posts" in the lower right. As I write more posts that I think belong there, I'll add 'em to the list (I've got one percolating on cleaning your bike), and I may delete listings that no longer seem important (I've been working on this list for a while, and I've already been editing it).

Hope you find it useful. My words are not yours to steal (there IS such a thing as copyright and fair use), but the information is there for your use.

No comments:

Post a Comment