Saturday, April 30, 2016

2016 princeton freewheeler spring fling

The Princeton Freewheelers, the bike club of which I'm The Excellent Wife (TEW) and I are members, holds a Spring Fling every April, at which there are rides for all paces, a catered lunch, and the handing out of the ride leader jerseys to those who have led ten or more rides in the previous year.

Last year, I went along with TEW on the C ride she did, and thought, "This is dumb; I could lead my own C ride, and that way TEW and I could have an excuse to ride together". So this year, that's what I did.

Now, a few of you will have come to this post to see that ride page (which includes my ride to the location, the ride up Canal Road and back [a real Plain Jim route], and my ride home), and a couple of pictures from that ride:



A few others will have come to this page to see a picture, the description of which has become notorious. George, who's been off the bike for a couple years, came on the ride and offered to take a picture of TEW and me, and we got a bit excited:


But MOST of youse will have come to this blog post to get a link to the album of my pictures of today's Spring Fling, to see if there are any decent ones (maybe of yourselves). So here's the link to the album. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment