Wednesday, October 11, 2017

ride for october 15

Let's try this again, the weather prediction is better than when I cancelled last week. We'll do 35 miles, fairly flat, skirting but not climbing the Sourlands preserve. Stop will come about mile 25. I plan to keep this in the B range, but there are a couple of good (if fairly long) sprints if youse wanna get yer ya-ya's out (how old do you have to be to get the reference?).

Start at 9 on Sunday October 15. As before, the location button shows the Canal House; we'll start at the Blue Trail parking lot, south and west of there on the map. Edit: The address is probably closer to 661 Canal Rd.

Route link here. Note that I find the expected elevation when I PLAN the ride to be about 15-20% lower than the reported elevation when I DO the ride, but it's still a ride that the Cranbury flats riders would consider.

This is a Princeton Freewheelers club ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment