Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Ride for October 8

Edit: Bag it; weather's too iffy. We'll do it another time.

Let's do a 35-miler out of Blackwells Mills/Six Mile. As I write this, the link on Ride With GPS isn't coming up, but it's less than 1000' of climb. There's one traffic-y bit for a half-mile or so, and with a little luck, we'll get through that while the folks are still in church. Stop comes late in the ride, about mile 25.

As in my previous ride, my intention is to run this at a low-to-moderate B pace; if you want to ride ahead, you may (and there will be places to sprint if you choose).

We'll start at 9. Note that the location button shows the Canal House; I intend to leave from the Blue Trail parking lot, a smidge south of there on Canal Road.

I'll update with the route link when Ride With GPS is behaving better.

Edit: Ride With GPS is all repentant now, so you can see the route here.

Edit 2: Threat of rain is increasing; I'll update this post and the ride listing if I cancel.

No comments:

Post a Comment