Monday, June 11, 2018

tew improves my mood

I was just crushed that the rain interfered with the ride yesterday; my mood was darker than it had been (and I've been pretty low), and finally The Excellent Wife (TEW) decided she couldn't put up with it One. Single. 'Nother. Minute., and dragged me down to the Princeton Art Museum, on the theory that art never fails to improve my mood.


The Princeton Art Museum is a little jewel; it's not a huge museum, but they've got a little of everything.


And it probably won't surprise people that know her that she was absolutely right; despite my dark fog on the way in, I was smiling and making a little joke by the time we left.

I need to remember this. The price is right, there are no calories involved, and the transportation is much easier than to either NYC or Philly. And I can probably get a couple of chores done on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment