Sunday, December 15, 2019

road morph pump bracket

Just because I'm not ready to buy it and I want to be able to find it again... link to the offset bracket for the Road Morph pump.

The Topeak Road Morph is undoubtedly among the top of the line in pumps you carry on your bike, rating with the Lezyne Micro Floor Drive, but, at about half the cost, less like jewelry and more like a tool. But the bracket that comes with the Road Morph replaces one of your bottle cages. Other pumps have an offset bracket that mounts behind the bottle cage, so you can still carry your usual complement of bidons (see how elite I am, using that fancy-ass word for water bottles?). Well, Topeak has one, too... but it's apparently the best-kept secret in the US bicycle industry; I came across a link in a long-forgotten thread in an obscure bike forum. (OK, maybe the forum is not so obscure.)

So, yeah, when I get my act together, I'll probably get one for the Krakow Monster. I've got a project to rehabilitate that bike so I like it better. In fact, that will likely make another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment