Saturday, November 21, 2020

trolley and other paths

 


Tom H, who's not leading club rides out of concern for the coronavirus, invited a few of us on a pickup ride. He called it something about the "trolley", and part of it was on a trolley path; that's the source of the picture above.




. It was hard to plan to dress for this ride; I was chilly at the beginning, and sweating at the end (it was another of those fine September days in November, as I called out to a cyclist who was also waiting for the light at Route 27). 

But the key ting I'll remember is that I could never have done this without Tom's lead. I was lost much of the time, and several of the paths Tom chose were not on the GPS map... a few times the GPS instruction for the upcoming turn was, "Follow Course."

It was a great ride. I like the guys Tom rides with, and the route was even more of a discovery than usual (and I'm often navigationally hopeless).

Ride page.

We stopped at Thomas Sweet, which still doesn't have the toilets open.

 

Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment