Wednesday, December 22, 2010

am i lazy or stupid?

We've got a Food Bank in town, and one of the drop-off points is at the library.

I volunteer at the library once a week.

My wife bought some cans of food for the food bank. We left them near my briefcase so I'd remember to take them out to the car on Monday, when I was planning to go to the library afte work. To volunteer. Like I do every week.

I remembered to put the cans in the car.

I went to the library to volunteer on Monday.

This is Wednesday morning, and the cans are still on the passenger seat of my car, where I'll be sure to see them when I go to the library. The day before yesterday.

D'OH!

I want to make a special trip to the library to get the cans to the food bank... but my wife says that's a waste of both time and resources. And I really don't want to make a special trip.

Stupid, or lazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment