Wednesday, March 9, 2011

shameless merchandising

The folks over at World's Best Bike Stickers are having a promotion where if you give 'em a link, they'll send you ten stickers. This is too good to miss. And, frankly, their stuff is good enough to promote even if the ten-stickers-free promotion turns out to be bogus.

I found 'em when I was looking for ways to fix the decals on my titanium frame. I used to carry the bike on a car rack when I would go to group rides, and I had a couple of disagreements with a bungee cord; the hook took it out on one of the downtube decals. When I found their site, the first sticker that caught my eye was this one:

I want two for my road bike.

Then I looked at the rest of the bike stickers. Much of their art has a pleasantly hippie-esque look:

... and there's a lot of political, anti-car stuff:

and if I ever get completely sick of the Habanero stuff, this lovely Art-Nouveau silhouette might be my next stick-on head badge:

World's Best Bike Stickers. Go check 'em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment