Wednesday, April 23, 2014

tour de franklin

Freewheelers who are riding with me on the Tour de Franklin: the metric century riders are expected to leave the start at 7:30 am. I'll leave a space for the inevitable moans of dismay:

However, prompt departure is expected; SAG services will not be available late in the day, and food is served within a limited time frame.

You can click here for the info page. Start is at the Franklin Township Senior & Community Center; the link goes to a map at a slightly different address, but the address they give is 475 DeMott Lane, Somerset, NJ.

As I noted in the announcement, I expect to lead the group at a "B" pace. Everyone will be able to get cue sheets, and the routes are marked, so if we're not moving at a speed that suits you, you can break off (or if the bad jokes degenerate into the completely insufferable, and you HAVE to leave...).

I expect to be at the start by 7:00 am. Look for my battered black Prius, or for people whom you recognize.

No comments:

Post a Comment