Thursday, October 24, 2019

self-pity party

Oh, doodies. The two Sundays on which I could lead rides this month are both rainy; on the decent Sundays, we have other stuff planned.

I had hoped to lead a C+ ride this Sunday, but it doesn't look like the weather is cooperating.

Oh, well. Philly Bike Expo is next weekend. I won't get a ride in that weekend, but I plan to go to the Expo. There are three vendors I especially want to check out, and I hope to get better pictures than last year.

I may even get out without having to take out another mortgage*.

*The Excellent Wife (TEW) has told me that if I get another bike, I have to buy another house with a three-car garage and a better kitchen. So I'm not really kidding about the mortgage.

I'm especially cranky about the rainy Sundays, though.




The three vendors I want to check out? Well, these security ties, and these knock-offs of those Gevenalle shifters that I use (because the knock-offs might be utter crap)... and I prepaid for this saddle a year ago. They've just started shipping, and my order wasn't among the first set of shipments, nor among the second. I'm planning to go and display my ire in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment