Friday, January 3, 2020

ride for jan 5 2020

At this writing, the weather prediction for Sunday suggests we'll be able to get a ride in without either getting drenched, being blown away, or freezing to death, and I'm going through the WITHdrawals (as my customers used to say) for a visit to Sourland Coffee (I called; they'll be open this time. Maybe I'll be able to tip my bike cap to Stylish Barista Woman, if she's there [this whole thing will lose a lot of its attraction if I ever learn her name, so I'm kinda low-key resisting that]).

Leave Blackwells Mills/Six Mile lot at 9:30; usual low-B pace (I was only as fast as I was last time because of the rain). This route, more-or-less. This is a Princeton Freewheelers club ride; non-members get one free; then you gotta join.

Link on Freewheeler ride calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment