Thursday, January 30, 2020

ride for feb 2 2020

A couple of weeks ago, I wanted to do a 36-mile ride over my usual roads, but the snow on the roads made me change the route. Let's try that 36-mile route again this week (probably this one, more or less).

PFW club ride; PFW club rules apply. We usually bring it in at a pace that's so low-B that it looks like a high C+ (need to see the pace table?). Start at 10 at Blackwells Mills/Six Mile Run lot (rain is predicted the day before, so some of the trail riders might not come out if the trail is muddy; there should be parking).

If you pre-register, I can pre-print your info on the ride sheet and all you have to do is sign (am I the only one who hates filling out ride sheets?), and you'll get a notification if I cancel. I don't intend to do that, but who knows?

Hope to see youse. (I had nine last week. I'm as surprised as you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment