Monday, April 15, 2013

committed

That D-ride I wrote about is actually going to be listed for next month. I guess I'm gonna have to do it.

I'm sure I can't advertise this, but I don't have access to the member list, and I don't intend to get it. I promise not to throw people off the ride if they aren't club members - although I will adhere to the club rule about helmets (and maybe the one about carrying a water bottle, although, as Erich W knows, there's no rule about having anything in it).

Tell your ride-wary friends: this will be the lowest-pressure ride this season, except for any I may do later in the year. If anybody wants to try out a group ride, but is afraid they're too slow, or too inexperienced, this will be the one to do.

And you can come along as support! I'm planning a canal-towpath ride. Bring a bike with wide tires. Huffies welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment