Thursday, April 25, 2013

tour de franklin again



Just wanted to bump this to the top of the blog. Tour de Franklin Sunday 4/28 (so don't wear yourselves out at the Princeton Freewheelers Spring Fling on Saturday!).

Metric century leaves at 7:30; I expect to be there at about 7:00; look for the black Prius, or find me. Start location 475 Demott Lane, Somerset, NJ, map linked here. Try to find me early, especially if you weren't on the initial email (I'll send another today or tomorrow). I've got seven on the email list, and know of at least three others.

In past years, they've had goody bags and lunch, but they don't have food for restricted diets. Also, food at rest stops is unpredictable; some years it's better than others; you might want to carry snacks.

They're asking for, but not requiring, extra donations (the target is $100), but, frankly, one of the attractions of this ride for me is the low cast; if the additional donations become required, I won't do the ride in future years.

But that's not this year. I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment