Thursday, July 4, 2019

july 4 all-paces


Today the Princeton Freewheelers ran one of the All-Paces rides that we do on holidays in the riding season (for those of us that don't ride in the cold... but I digress). I could tell you about my ride, that I intended to run at a low-C+ pace, but on which we actually hit the middle of the range (my high speed was 27.5; not slow for a comparatively flat ride). So far, I'm still on speaking terms with The Excellent Wife (TEW).

I had seven registered, but at one point I had eleven riding with me, some of whom had fallen off (or left) other rides, and some of whom went back to those rides after a while. It was a bit chaotic... but nobody got hurt, and everybody got back. I think.

Ride page here.

Yeah, not many pictures here. That's because they're all up in the photo album for today's ride on the Princeton Freewheeler web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment