Wednesday, July 17, 2019

ride for july 21

So The Excellent Wife (TEW) was saying that it would be nice if we could do a shorter, slower ride together every now and then, maybe stopping at some of the places that The Usual Suspects enjoy. I looked at the maps and rejiggered the routes, and came up with a couple of possibles. I'm thinking on last Sundays of the month, I might do a shorter ride as a C+, and see who comes out.

Now, this Sunday is supposed to be just ridiculously hot (although less so than Saturday), so it might be a good day to try one of these shorter routes. We'll do this one, and we'll start at 6 Mile/Blackwells Mills at 8am. There will be a stop at Thomas Sweet in Montgomery, and no judgment will be passed if you decide on ice cream at that early hour; you'll have earned it.

Pre-registrants get names printed on the ride list (I hate the act of handwriting) and an email if I cancel. Hope to see you. Am I stupid or crazy to go out in that heat, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment