Tuesday, July 30, 2019

ride for august 4

Time to go back to the Boro Bean (apparently they don't have a website and I refuse to link to their Facebook page).

We'll leave Blackwells Mills/Six Mile at 8:30, and do this route. It's a little different from the other times I've done this (actually, it's a little different each time I do it, although the variations are so slight that nobody might notice). About 37 miles. The route goes the wrong way around for the Princeton/Lawrenceville area folks to ride home after the stop, but I don't want the stop coming twelve miles into a 37-mile ride.

I'm hoping for a reasonable B pace, but recent rides have been accelerating (except for last Sunday's last-of-the-month ride, but that was different. I'm planning to keep those for the last of the month). I, for one, will bring it in at the B range; if you go off the front, you're on your own. This is a Club ride; members welcome; visitors get one ride free.

I hope to see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment