Sunday, October 28, 2012

cool cartoons (again)

I've recently surprised two people when I told them how much difficulty I have meeting people, especially how I felt that diminished my experience of the Anchor House Ride last summer.

I happened across this comic, that explains some thing about introverts...


...and had two thoughts:
  1. On that last line, who's spinning the spinner for the "Twister" game? The cat? and
  2. That was cool. Does that guy have any other stuff? 
It turns out he does. Incidental Comics come out about once a week, with poster-type, multi panel comics on whatever topic has taken his fancy. The one on sketchbooks reminded me I want to try drawing again this winter, and there are others on the unpredictability of new parenthood, and the danger of stray books - and those were only on the first page. I'm definitely going to look at more of his stuff, and I've bookmarked the site.

Someday I'll do a post and link on Subnormality... but today is not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment