Monday, February 3, 2014

weight loss challenge: update 3

I'm NOT happy with my results.
  • Me: starting 182, last 181, this week 181 (if I do the decimals, I'm probably higher than last week); goal under 175.
  • Dave C: start 210.1, last 206.9, this week 210.1; goal 195.
  • Lou O: last 169, this week 166; goal 160.
Not reporting numbers:
  • Ira S: down.
  • The Excellent Wife (TEW): down.
I've not heard from John D or Henry M.

I had a bad time with some enforced idleness last week, and underbought for the lunches I bring to work... so I came home hungry and wound up eating everything except the paint off the doors. However, I got two good rides in this weekend (over 100 miles overall), and I was STILL up.

Stay away from me. I'm moping enough to bring down the mood of the veriest Pollyanna, and I obviously know nothing about losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment