Friday, February 6, 2015

project

A few weeks ago, I said I had a "maybe" project. Well, The Excellent Wife (TEW) is going to be away for a couple weeks next month, and I'm going to use that time to start on the building of my cyclocross/local chores/take-it-easy bike; the one I expect to take on rides with TEW and the one I'll ride when I lead the Bike Exchange rides. I just put in an order for most of the parts at Kim's. I got the rims delivered this week, and the rest of the wheel parts are coming. Some of the other parts are being ported over from my hybrid.

Plan on seeing some posts about the build.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, I'm in a bit of a lul with my bikes at the moment, considering which ones need to go and which are worth a rebuild. I'd love to see some photos of your build.

    ReplyDelete