Friday, July 10, 2020

ride for july 12

When I looked at the weather for Sunday, it was iffy, so I wasn't going to post anything... but now it looks sunny-but-windy, so let's try to get a ride in.

My Thomas Sweet in Montgomery is open for drinks and some other stuff, so I want to stop there. They probably will NOT have toilets open. We'll manage.

Route to look something like this.

Start at 8:30 from Claremont School, 175 Claremont Road, Franklin. There's been a reasonably-clean porta-potty in back for weeks.

We'll be passing the Blackwells Mills lot about 15-20 minutes later, if you want to meet us there.

Usual Plain Jim Lo-B pace (Prem's doin' a B+ out of Cranbury if you want a faster one).

Princeton Freewheelers club ride. Usual rules and COVID-19 special rules apply.

Limited to ten; signup required (I know the web magic to do it, so there).

Hope to see some of youse.

No comments:

Post a Comment