Thursday, July 16, 2020

ride for july 19 2020

I'd rather go to Sourland Coffee... but they're not doing food yet, and no place to sit. So we'll do a 40-ish mile loop that passes the Boro Bean.

This is, of course, a Princeton Freewheelers club ride, subject to club rules and COVID-19 special rules. Wear your masks when stopped. Everybody's got a different idea of what's safe and appropriate; wherever you are on that scale, be careful for the person that's one notch more concerned than you are.

Start at 8:30 at the Claremont School, 175 Claremont Road in Franklin. There's parking for a gazillion cars and a porta-potty out back (at least, there has been for weeks). We'll be passing the Griggstown Canal Road Firehouse about fifteen minutes after that, so we can pick you up there.  (Or we can pick you up anywhere along the route; that's been working for a couple folks.)

If you pre-register, and I have your numbers in my list, you won't have to sign the sheet; if I don't have your cell and emergency numbers, email 'em to me (my email is visible to members on the ride listing page) and I'll put 'em on the ride sheet.

Limited to ten including me. Route here.

What am I forgetting?

No comments:

Post a Comment