Friday, August 14, 2020

ride for 8/16

With the iffy weather predictions, I wasn't sure I wanted to post a ride, and this one is going up late, and there's a lot of competition, so I may not get anybody... but I'm posting this one anyway. We'll do 35-or-so from the Claremont School, 175 Claremont Road in Frnaklin, on a route that looks a lot like the one I did about a month ago. Start at 8:30.

The porta-potty that had been at the school was gone last week. You've been warned.

We'll be passing the parking lot at Blackwells Mills/Six Mile Run at 8:45-9; riders-in can hook up there (or anywhere along the route, but let me know to expect you).

We'll stop at the Thomas Sweet unless the weather suggests a stop at the Wawa is a better idea. Neither has toilets available, so we'll arrange those as we can.

Usual club rules and special COVID-19 rules apply. If you haven't ridden with me before, send me your cell and emergency numbers so I can pre-print the sign-in sheet and we can avoid making you sign (and transgressing the whole social-distance thing) don't bother, I figured out how to make the questions mandatory..

Usual Plain Jim Low-B pace, although there will be places to sprint. Nobody dropped. There are faster rides listed for the day, if this doesn't interest you.

Registration required. If there are no registrants, I'll go do something else.

Edit: Bad weather cancels. Don't sign up if the weather is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment