Friday, April 15, 2011

bikemanforu: brings tears to my eyes

I was looking at bike toys on Ebay, and saw that some of the listings had a video. Video? Gotta check that out. The video I saw was from Bikemanforu:
This guys sounds like my old Long Island neighborhood; he brings a tear to my eye. I love his stupid humor and his great look. I also love the way he described the Cateye Enduro 8:

.. and even a special video just on how to set the thing!
While there are better prices, this guy's prices are good, and this kind of entertainment and enterprise should be encouraged; I'm definitely buying from him.
(His camera is run by Mr. Pump, and I thought this video was endearing:)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your posting and you are right. The BikemanforU and Mr. Pump are great guys. Good luck to you and all the riders in this summer's Anchor Ride for Runaways.

    ReplyDelete