Wednesday, May 30, 2012

memorial day all-paces ride

This one will be short due to internet/computer problems, but I wanted to get up the route for the Memorial Day route Winter Larry led for the All-Paces ride. I didn't think the route would be long enough, so I rode in to the start location at Mercer Park from Bagel Street in Plainsboro, then rode around the park for a while... and wound up with 70 miles for the day. Whew!

And I did get in a bit of sprinting with Ron, Dave H, Jackie, et alia just prior to the break, so some of my "need for speed" has been satisfied. And me sweep services were also in order: four people got left behind at the stop, and another had an altercation with a bee on the way back.

Some don't like the All-Paces rides; the groups are big and unwieldy. I like 'em, though; I get to meet folks... and if EVER sweep services are needed, they are on these rides.

2 comments:

  1. Jim, welcome to Strava!
    Dave H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you found me! Now I've got to learn how to use it. Next time I see you, fill me in.

    ReplyDelete