Wednesday, September 12, 2012

all he wants to do is...

At the end of the last post, I said I planned to drop off to sleep reading a novel. That happened, and similar things have been happening since.

Two nights ago, I got home from work, changed the sheets, and, while the sheets and towels were taking a quick ride in the washer, I took a nap. Then I got up, ate dinner, and put the sheets in the dryer, and took another nap. Then I got up, got the sheets back into the closet, and managed to stay awake just long enough to get to bed, where I slept until my alarm went off next morning.

I never sleep until the alarm goes off (it's set for 4:50 a.m., but I'm usually up by 4:00), but I have done so the last three mornings in a row. As I write this, The Excellent Wife (TEW) is due home from work in an hour, and I hope I can stay awake long enough to eat dinner with her!

I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment