Monday, September 17, 2012

all the king's horses

Laura OLPH tells me that most of my favorite ride leaders will be away next week. While I wish them a good time, I am sorry they will all be away, especially in view of the Freewheelers picnic next Sunday.

I had thought to try to get asked along next time they go, but first, I'm no good at taking time off from work, and second, I don't like to take a vacation on which The Excellent Wife (TEW) does not come along.

They deserve this time away together. I wish them clear skies, seasonable temperatures, and no interpersonal frictions. (Hrmph! If I were to go along, I could not guarantee this last would prevail!)

And I wish them adequate internet access so that Laura can blog about their exploits. (Pictures! We want pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment