Sunday, February 26, 2012

another daily timewaster

Oddman.ca updates twice per day with random silliness, usually including pictures, a couple of text jokes, some cheesecake, and a video or animated .gif in the last spot. After I post this, I'm going to add the site to my links list. It's mostly stupid stuff, but it has the advantage that I can go through it in about two minutes and then go on to other stuff.

I'm posting it because of two nifty pics in today's evening post, called Too Cool Tattoo (the tattoo in question is almost too obvious). The first is something that drives me up a wall about American culture:


Don't tell me you haven't thought this.

The second is what I'm afraid I might look like when I'm riding:


That's one of the reasons I always shave before I go out on a group ride nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment