Wednesday, February 29, 2012

exploded bike diagram: humor or dada?


Dada or humor? (Read the captions.)

This took some detective work: I got the image alone from Stumbleupon, perhaps the greatest tinme sink ever to suck up too many of my minutes... but all I got was the image URL. I couldn't get in to the we subdirectories to find the image, but when I got to the site main page, it turned out to be a blog. The image URL suggested it was from October 2011... but this blog's creator posts several times per day; this post was on page 5 (from the end of the month) and was dated October 20(!). He had a link to his source, but I couldn't steal the image from there... nonetheless, that one's actually big enough to see all the text.

Anyway, I thought it was good enough to re-post.

No comments:

Post a Comment