Wednesday, February 12, 2020

ride for feb 16

So if we leave at 9:30 and head down to Princeton before heading back up to Hopewell, the traffic on Rosedale Road shouldn't be too bad, right? And we can cut into ETS before Carter Road.

I'm ambivalent about that stretch along Pretty Brook that I've been doing the last few times. Rosedale has one long downhill and uphill, and, if nothing else, it's variety from the up-and-down-and-up-and-down on Pretty Brook.

Anyway, 38-ish miles, leaving Blackwells Mills/Six Mile at 9:30; more or less this route. I'm still avoiding that climb up to Mount Rose (unless youse piss me off; I can always change things mid-pedalstroke). The elevation is the same the way I go, but the climbs are shallower.

We'll stop at Boro Bean (I'll probably get another endorsement on my loyalty card).

Hope to see youse. Did you see that you  can now cancel your registration right from the ride page? No more of that Byzantine process I had to describe on the Freewheeler page (but don't cancel; I'd like to see you!).

Princeton Freewheelers Club ride; rules apply. Non-members get one free; then you're expected to join. ($25/year. Cheap date. We listed over 850 rides last year; where you gonna find a deal like that?)

If you pre-register before I print the ride sheet, you get your info pre-printed! Won't that make you feel special?

(I gotta get a life...)

No comments:

Post a Comment