Wednesday, February 19, 2020

ride for feb 23

I want to get back on my plan to lead a C+ ride (13.0-14.9mph) on the last Sunday of the month, so if my usual rides have been just that little bit too quick, come on out for this one. I've shaved off the worst of the hills and shortened the route a bit.

Start at 9:30 on Feb 23 at Blackwells Mills/Six Mile lot on Canal Road near Blackwells Mills Road. Route will look something like this. We'll stop at Boro Bean so I can get my loyalty card validated.

Princeton Freewheeler ride, so club rules apply; non-members get one free; then you gotta join.

Hope to see you, especially if you haven't been out on my faster rides, or if I haven't seen you since fall. (And if you pre-register, I pre-print your info on the ride sheet. How much more welcome can I make you?)

1 comment:

  1. Bon matin Jim!

    I forgot to register, but I will be there with my road bike:) See you soon.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete