Thursday, January 16, 2014

flattered

In the 70's (maybe the late 60's), Garrard Turntables ran an ad after a competitor had started using some of their technology; the ad had the headline, "We're Bloody Flattered". Today I'm the one who's flattered.

Oddman ran another bike post today, and what did I see in it but one of my pictures:



I first ran it in this post at the end of last year.

He's also got the video of the jet bike that I ran about a week earlier than that post, I'm not sure he got the idea from me, of course, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I re-post so much of his stuff, though, that a bit of turnabout is only fair play. (And I really AM flattered, though a little nonplussed.)


1 comment:

  1. The January Freewheel used my snow bike picture for the January newsletter without my permission nor attribution. I am not flattered.

    ReplyDelete